Friday, October 3, 2008

Comentario del science teacher Alex Smith sobre blognovela llamada 'Putas que matan cuando las follan mal'





Hey Miguel Lundin Peredo ,

I came across your blog Putas que matan cuando las follan mal and liked it. I recently added a news widget from www.widgetmate.com to my blog Fat Loss : Fitness Blog . It is completely free, it shows the latest news related to the topic you choose, and it just took me a couple of minutes to copy and paste the code onto my blogspot template and set the keywords for the news. I thought it might interest you too.

This news widget is fully customizable and can show the latest news with heading, description and pictures. Adding the news widget is a breeze and will be showing on your blog in no time.

Check it out at www.widgetmate.com.*

Cheers,
Alex Smith

*Recibido el lunes, 25 junio, 2007 9:29 PM

1 comment: